Fri, Feb 12|
Innovations in Rainscreen Surfaces and Mounting Hosted by-Mallory Van Heeswyk
Time & Location
Feb 12, 2021, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CST
About the event
Innovations in Rainscreen Surfaces and Mounting Systems
Presented by Mallory Van Heeswyk
Mallory, is the Business Development Supervisor at Elemex where she leads a sales team that focuses on architectural facade systems. Experienced and personable, Mallory has traveled across North America presenting to firms of all sizes. She works directly with Architects, General Contractors, Installers and Project Managers to ensure overall project success from concept to completion.
Elemex brings a new standard of service and products to the North American commercial building industry. We engineer stylish facade systems that are built on Unity, our proprietary attachment technology. Ceramitex is our newest facade system featuring exceptionally durable sintered ceramic panels that are non-combustible, UV resistant, climate defiant and graffiti proof. We bring function and design together - transforming our panels into integrated facade systems. With over 50 years in the industry, our team supports your projects from concept to completion. Experience the Elemex difference.
Learning Objectives - After this course, you should be able to:
- Discuss how modern rainscreens are a vital part of a water management system intended to work with the building envelope.
- List the common terms and definitions related to rainscreens and rainscreen mounting systems.
- Describe the most common types of materials used for rainscreens.
- Compare and contrast rainscreen installation methods, fasteners, and new attachment technologies.
- Evaluate and specify the most appropriate rainscreen systems and materials for projects.
Credit: 1 AIA LU/HSW; 0.1 IACET CEU